Last Updated and Effective Date: Nov. 1, 2020
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND THE REASON FOR THE COLLECTION
We collect the following personal information from you when you engage our Services, and describe below the reasons why we collect the personal information.
• Website. When you visit our website, we automatically collect the date and time of your visit, your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, your computer browser information, the Internet address that you visited prior to and after reaching this website, the name of the domain and host you used to access the Internet, and the features of our website that you accessed. We collect this information to communicate the content on our website to you, to recognize you, to learn more about the users of our website and their preferences, to customize and improve your experience on our website, and for business and marketing purposes. On our website, you may also voluntarily provide us your personal information through the “Contact Us” link, such as your name, email address, location and phone number. We also collect other information, such as your company name, the service you are requesting, how you heard about our Services and any other information you provide. We collect this information so that we can contact you, provide our Services, and learn more about our users.
• Our Services. If you engage our Services, we may collect personal information via email, phone, website, or at our onsite locations. We may collect personal information such as, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, email address, other contact information, commercial, financial and tax information, photo identification, credit report, insurance, social security number, passport number, payment information, signatures, and any other information you provide when you complete our applications, contracts, or other service forms. We collect this information to enter into agreements with you and other involved parties, to facilitate communications, to provide our Services, for marketing and sales, and for other business purposes.
WHETHER WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
We may share your personal information with services providers who assist us with our business functions. In addition, we may share your personal information if necessary to: (1) comply with federal, state, or local laws; (2) comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities; (3) cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that we reasonably and in good faith believe may violate federal, state, or local laws; or (4) exercise or defend legal claims.
Further, we may share non-personal information with other parties who provide and perform services on our behalf or assist us in analyzing how our services are used as long as the information has been deidentified or aggregated.
Lastly, we may transfer to a third party personal information as an asset that is part of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other transaction in which the third party assumes control of all or part of our business.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have implemented and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and exfiltration, theft, or disclosure. However, no security system is perfect. We will notify you if there is a breach of our security where required by law or deemed necessary.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information will be retained for the time required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and processed, including for the purpose of satisfying legal, professional, contractual, regulatory, accounting or reporting obligations.
This website is not intended to be used by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian wishes to contact us or provide information regarding their child who is under the age of 13, they should contact us directly.
DO NOT TRACK NOTICE
Our website currently does not support or respond to Do Not Track requests. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track through your web browser.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Beginning January 1, 2020, California residents may exercise certain privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) regarding their personal information. We describe below your rights if you are a California resident.
Right To Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold
(1) The categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
(2) The categories of sources from which we have collected your personal information.
(3) The business or commercial purpose why we collected or, if applicable, sold your personal information.
(4) The categories of third parties with whom we shared your personal information.
(5) The categories of personal information that we have shared with third parties about you for a business purpose.
(6) If applicable, the categories of personal information that we sold about you and the categories of third parties who received your personal information in the sale.
You may submit a request for the information above by calling us at 833-955-2005, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or https://reloredac.com/contactus/. Once you contact us through one of these channels, we will need to confirm your identity to process your request.
Right To Request Deletion Of Your Personal Information
You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we collected or maintained about you. Once we receive your request, we will let you know what, if any, personal information we can delete from our records, and we will direct any service providers with whom we shared your personal information to also delete your personal information from their records.
There may be circumstances where we cannot delete your personal information or direct service providers to delete your personal information from their records. Some of these instances include, but are not limited to, if we need to: (1) retain your personal information to complete a transaction, provide a good or service, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall, or to perform under a contract between us; (2) detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity; (3) debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; (4) exercise free speech or ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right to free speech; (5) comply with the law; and (6) use your personal information for internal and lawful purposes.
You may submit a request to delete your personal information by calling us at 833-955-2005, emailing us at email@example.com, or https://reloredac.com/contactus/.
Once you contact us through one of these channels, we will need to confirm your identity to process your request.
Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information
We do not and will not sell your personal information to third parties. As such, there is no need to submit a request for us to not sell your personal information. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 833-955-2005 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of Your Privacy Rights
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA, as described above. This includes, but is not limited to: (1) denying goods or services to you; (2) charging you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties; (3) providing a different level or quality of goods or services; or (4) suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
You may use an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf to exercise the rights above. When contacting us through the methods above to exercise any of the CCPA rights, please indicate whether you are an authorized agent and we will provide you instructions on how we will verify and process your request.